Founded in the UK and headquartered in Singapore, SmartUp is a market-leading learning experience platform. We help organisations create co-learning spaces so they can effectively share knowledge on multiple platforms, thus keeping their employees, customers, students, and members engaged.
With our platform, content can be created, curated and moderated with ease. People can learn, chat and share on any device. We have integrated features that people love from the best social and workplace platforms, producing a familiarity without the noise and clutter of traditional learning management systems.
Let's revolutionize learning together!
We are looking for a Customer Success intern based in Singapore. Your role will primarily be to assist the Customer Success team in supporting the business, helping our customers (many of them are international corporates) derive great joy in using the platform, and doing your best to ensure the onboarding experience is friction-free.
- Work closely with the COO and Customer Success team to support our corporate customers.
- Be a point of communication between the Customer Success team and the Tech team for matters pertaining to tech issues that may affect customers.
- Support the implementation of each SmartUp community; such as setting up user accounts and carrying out content duplication.
- Be prepared to get scrappy and get your hands dirty! This role will put your problem-solving skills, relationship-building skills, and communication skills to the test.
Skills And Qualifications
- Interest in startups, especially B2B SaaS startups
- Prior experience in managing stakeholders in different levels of an
organization is preferred but not essential
- Familiarity with PowerPoint (PC) or Keynote (Mac), as well as great skills in creating visually compelling presentations
- Excellent communicator. Interactions with people should energize you!
- Possess initiative and a high degree of independence
- Have a strong sense of ownership and accountability