ezbuy (formerly known as 65Daigou, owned by EZbuy Holdings Limited) is a dedicated provider of professional online global shopping services.Founded in 2010 by a group of aspiring entrepreneurs, ezbuy quickly rose to become Singapore’s first and largest global shopping platform. Featured by Channel 8 news, Channel U Money Week, Straits Times and many other national media, ezbuy and its service become more recognized and popular.
Today, we provide global shopping services from China, USA and Taiwan to more than 1,000,000 customers across Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Indonesia and Thailand. We strive towards service excellence while keeping our focus on refining and introducing new services to make global shopping industry more seamless and easy.
We are committed to bringing our customers a step closer to their ideal lifestyle – happy, confident and trendy. BUY THE WORLD FOR YOU at ezbuy.sg
You will have opportunities to work directly with the experienced executive and managers in the different fields of the marketing spectrum, allowing you to gain insights and experience the dynamic and fast growing e-commerce start-up company like us.
Besides providing you a learning ground, we also want to engage you as a key part of the team to the company business.
- Develop & execute online marketing strategies and plans under the guidance of the Marketing team for campaigns and promotions
- Manage Facebook, Instagram & other social platforms enquiries
- Handle Marketing Performance Report Generation
- Analyzing sales, prices and preparing recommendations
- Conducting research on market competitiveness
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Must be bilingual in English and Chinese, verbal and written (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
- Critical thinking and able to work independently
- Video editing experience will be advantageous
- Candidates with no relevant experience are welcome to apply