Atlas Professionals has grown to become a no-nonsense, dependable HR service provider in the energy and marine industries with a mission to turn complex personnel challenges into transparent and secure solutions.
Purpose: The Administrator / Operations Support ensures secretarial, clerical, administrative, logistical and operational support for the Account Managers and the Personnel Coordinator.
The Administrator / Operations Support is responsible for:
- Maintaining administration and personnel files.
- Organizing safety courses as and when required, after instruction from Account Managers or Personnel Coordinators and informing the Professional accordingly.
- Registration of the crew planning, including holidays, and ad hoc services.
- Recording and reporting illness.
- Organizing, travel, visa, lodging.
- Taking care of filing of incoming and outgoing correspondence as and when required.
- Safeguarding timely receipt of all timesheets.
- Adherence to the Atlas Professionals Quality Management System.
Knowledge & Experience
- Able to read and understand documents related to working hours, statements and payroll related documents.
- Able to interface with both field personnel and the Operations Manager.
- Organizational skills.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Knowledge of the English language, verbally and in writing.
- Requirement to understand local legislation, Singaporeans preferred.
- English and Mandarin
Behaviour & Competencies
- Believes and complies with the Atlas shared values.