We are Archetype – a global agency working across the field to build brands that attract, brands that offer a unique position and brands that effect real change in the world. Our mission is to be a local market leader everywhere we operate, driven by our strategy of best people, best work, best clients.
Do you have a passion for telling stories?
We are looking for a creative and highly organised Production Assistant for our film production and in-house creative team. As a Production Assistant, you will help with the development and creation of online videos and photography for some of our amazing clients.
You will get the opportunity to work with clients across APAC, giving you an invaluable insight into the video production industry in the region, through the lens of a leading global agency.
More than anything, we are looking for a self-driven and passionate professional with a magical spark. You don’t need much experience but you must be ready to learn quickly and apply your knowledge.
Our videos are watched by thousands of people, so quality is a primary concern.
- Assist the Producer during pre-production, production and post-production
- Prepare meeting materials for production planning - rundowns, call sheets, release forms etc
- Ensure all props and costumes are prepared for shoots
- Manage talent and crew for both studio and location shoots
- Book studios, production equipment, talent and production crew
- Follow up on editing and delivery of assets
- Liaise with production agencies and casting agencies during pre-production
- Some relevant experience would be beneficial
- You must be enthusiastic about content and film production
- Able to work flexible hours and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro is a plus but not essential
- You must be well organised and be able to think on your feet
- A diploma, undergraduate degree or equivalent in Media/Arts or Film Production is beneficial but not essential. If you think you have what it takes, please write to us!
Based on all the above responsibilities, all interns will be given proper guidance, training and updates on their progress in executing tasks throughout their internship period. This is a great opportunity to learn and add skills which will help in your future career.