Vistra is a global independent provider of trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services delivering personal and tailored solutions to international corporations, institutional investors and high net worth individuals and their families. With over 2500 professionals globally, we provide a full range of corporate, trust and business services solutions with a specialization of company formation in 42 premier jurisdictions to our valued clients. As a unique player in the industry with a truly balanced geographic spread, we are now seeking the following position based in Singapore.
Area of Exposure:
• Job posting in job portals (jobsdb, jobsbank etc)
• Arrangement of interviews
• Participate in planning for the company events
• Background checks / Due Diligence checks for all new staff
• Creating and updating of the HR Systems
• Filing Management (P/File creation, Adhoc letters fillings, etc)
• Work Pass Application and renewal
Training & Development
• Sourcing for courses and make recommendations
• Training Administration and Coordination
• Follow up on after training evaluation
Candidate must be currently pursuing at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
Applicants must be willing to work in Raffles Place, Republic Plaza
1 Internship position(s) for duration of 6 month(s).