Amorepacific is a global beauty company that seeks to share the legacy of Asian Beauty with all of humanity. Our products are formulated from the highest quality ingredients, carefully crafted to optimize their beauty and health benefits. For over 70 years, we have been dedicated to changing the world through beauty.
IT Intern (3-6 Months)
The intern will be responsible for a wide range of technologies including, but not limited to, systems administration, helpdesk, telephony administration, laptop/desktop computer build-up/replacement among other items.
• 1st level of support for inbound email and phone based technical support for on-site and remote employees
• Setup and configure laptop and desktop computers (OS installation, Software installs, patches, etc.)
• Developing and updating support documentation
• Perform systems administration functions for Windows AD infrastructure, software updates, anti-virus, backups and CRM systems
• Other duties as required
• Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
• Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
• Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
• Keep information confidential
• Experience with MS Office and data programs
• Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
What we are looking for
• Up to date with latest technology developments on social media/ecommerce platforms
• Strong team player with ability to meet tight deadline
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Proactive and passionate in beauty industry
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.