Activate Interactive Pte Ltd (“Activate”) is a leading IT solution and service provider headquartered in Singapore with a presence in Malaysia and Indonesia. The homegrown company was founded in 1997 with the mission of positively impacting the lives of people around us and the environment we live in through the use of technology.
We offer quality, cost-effective and impactful IT solutions and services, including mobile and web applications and cloud technology. Over the years, we have helped government agencies and enterprises remove technology roadblocks and increase their business efficiency to better serve the communities.
To amplify our efforts in improving people’s lives, Activate also develops preventive healthcare solutions that serve to increase health awareness and improve population health.
We believe that the success of a company relies on the strengths of our employees. At Activate, we are committed to provide a conducive environment and develop our employees to realise their full potential.
From a three-person outfit, Activate has grown into a team of more than 150 employees, delivering more than 150 solutions and services to help our clients achieve growth and success.
We have opportunities for you to grow your career path and are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
Roles and Responsibility
- Assist data scientist to perform public healthcare research and development in line with organization's vision within digital health and wellness domain.
- Perform on-site or off-site data collection, data organization, storage and processing.
- Develop data models based on statistical modelling, data mining, and machine learning methods.
- Perform algorithm testing and validation.
- Documentation of research, experiments and modelling findings/results.
- Opportunity to be the co-author of our research publications.
- Year 3 or final year in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Passionate about data science and good working knowledge of Python, SQL, MATLAP and R.
- Good understanding or experiences in signal processing is required.
- Keen interest in digital healthcare, wellness and fitness domain.
- A 'go with the flow' and positive attitude, adaptable to change and energetic.
- Passionate in learning and working with new technologies.
- A natural tenacity, resilience and determination.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.