- AllSense Pte Ltd
- Project Associate
- Date Listed
- 14 Sep 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 4 Months
2 Alexandra Rd, Delta House, Singapore 159919
- Allowance /
- $800 monthly
- Sales / Retail
- Retail / eCommerce
- Company Profile
At AllSense, we design multisensory products and experiences that emotionally activate brands. From banks to museums, our work represents a diverse range of clients.
Our lab is a catalyst for talented artists and scientists who help us bring to fruition even the most impossible of ideas.
#AllSense | What do you want to FEEL today?
- Job Description
Presenting the future of retail - Sensorium is a festival for the senses. Through curated workshops and innovative sensory play, a magical world of experiences awaits. Make your first foray into experiential marketing with us.If you have always wanted to kick-start your career in retail and marketing, and are looking to be part of Singapore's first sensory event - we want you!
- Resourceful, quick learner with an aptitude for multi-tasking in a fast paced environment. Visual communication skills (e.g. design, filming and photography) is a plus.
- Availability during Sensorium festival (16th - 18th November)
- Applicants who are able to start immediately or at short notice is preferred.
Project associates are involved in all aspects of project implementation. This may include working with cross functional teams to support project activities, monitor and report on progress, conceptualise and execute marketing campaigns.*Only Singaporeans/Singapore PR need apply
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.