- Sales Associate / Relationship Manager (Cars)
- Date Listed
- 14 Sep 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
24 Sin Ming Lane #05-105
- Allowance /
- $2,500 - 5,600 monthly
- Sales / Retail
- Company Profile
Carro is Singapore’s largest online car marketplace; an all-in-one automotive marketplace, solutions and service provider that aims to guide and take care of users throughout the car ownership journey by providing an information-rich, convenient and value-added experience.
Carro started out as a user-friendly direct-seller-to-buyer used online car marketplace that provides services like free inspection, warranty and paperwork. However, we are constantly evolving and have expanded our repertoire to include after-sales services (workshops and roadside assistance), auto-financing and a comprehensive online showroom for new cars.
To be the marketplace of choice for all automotive needs, providing customers with trustworthy alternatives for improving mobility. We'll catalyse change in the automotive ecosystem by driving higher standards, reshaping the industry with our solutions and empowering everybody with the experience they deserve.
To lead the automotive and mobility solutions market by providing a better experience, democratising information and advancing the automotive industry.
Life at Carro:
Headquartered in Singapore, working at Carro is fast-paced and exciting, with plenty of opportunities to express your skills and talents. The team is filled with caring, pro-active individuals who are always looking for new ways to push the industry forward.
That’s not all, we also make sure everyone here is well taken care of with an abundant and plentiful stock of food and drink in our pantry.
Carro’s company culture is driven by our values of ‘Trust’ and ‘Care’ towards our customers while always challenging ourselves and the industry by leading change through constant learning, refining and evolving.
Watch the short video here (https://carro.sg/team) to catch a glimpse of life at Carro!
- Job Description
Looking for a trustworthy, customer-centric car lover to represent & promote Carro’s trustworthy & valuable automotive solutions! You will identify & match suitable car sellers and buyers together, follow up with, discover and purse new sales prospects while maintaining maximum client satisfaction!
You will be the main point of contact for customers/ potential customers & would be in-charge of:
- Following up promptly with all queries assigned (mainly via our CRM); listening and addressing inquirer’s wants and concerns
- Coordinating & facilitating all communications (including negotiating, handling complains) & sales between buyer and seller (e.g. relay accurate and thorough information, arrange test drives & viewings)
- Closing sales & ensuring customers leave with an excellent impression of Carro
- Documenting all interactions in our CRM
- Collaborating with teams (Sales, Operations, Tech, Marketing etc) to achieve better results, proactively suggesting and implementing ways to improve
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, social media etc
What’s in for you?
- A dynamic, fast- growing and fast- paced environment where things are always evolving as we constantly strive to improve
- A caring, friendly team that supports each other to achieve their personal & company goals
- Opportunities to contribute to the noble mission of becoming the marketplace of choice for all automotive needs, by providing everyone with trustworthy solutions, higher standards, and & top-notch experiences.
- Professional & personal development (opportunities are endless; it’s up to you to grab them!)
- Uncapped Salary: Earn much more in a performance environment with attractive commision schemes
- Committed to Carro’s mission and values; looking for a company to contribute & grow in (not just work in)
- Passion for cars, serving & helping customers
- Experience in car sales & purchasing/ experience in automotive industry (highly advantageous, but we welcome those with other sales experience too)
- Very persuasive yet honest (our mission is to provide trustworthy alternatives, so integrity is a MUST)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer & number literacy
- Positive learning attitude, highly resilient to setbacks and changes; Things are always changing in a startup so you need to embrace change
- Excellent supportive team player (we work as and for a team; selfishness/ backstabbing are strictly prohibited)
- Able to commit to a 5.5 work week (for full-time role)
- Must already be legally allowed to work in Singapore (SG citizen/ PR)
- Must have a valid Singapore Class 3 Driving License