We are a digital consultancy that helps businesses with growth and learning. We help young companies to accelerate growth, stay ahead through continuous learning and help with expansion into Southeast Asia. We also help traditional businesses learn and understand the changing tech landscape and drive digital transformation from within.
Reports to: Research Analyst, Project Lead
As part of our work, we conduct research on markets to gather insights and statistics to help our clients make informed business decisions and build strategies backed by data. We are looking to hire a Research Intern whose main role is to work with our Research Analyst.
Scope of work
- Conduct desk research to compile statistics across countries, industries and topics.
- Conduct desk research to create insights into industries and topics.
- Conduct desk research on companies across countries and industries.
- Conduct desk research on key persons across countries, industries and companies.
- Based on research data, generate insights and recommendations based on topics.
- Support research tasks required in client-based work.
- Support research tasks required in internal projects and BD work.
- Create reports based on research data.
- Schedule and plan research timelines.
- Refresh existing research data sets.
- Improve existing reports and data sets in data accuracy and report quality.
- Gathering statistics across countries, industries and topics.
- Creating insights based on research data.
- Crafting and formatting reports based on research data.
- Refresh and improve reporting format and information presentation.
- Manage own schedule, workload in accordance to deadlines given.
- Support the team with research tasks required.
- Stay updated on research methodologies, tools and platforms.
- Pursuing a degree in Economics or International Business
- Driven individual, looking to excel in owned projects and tasks.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player, able to collaborate well with colleagues.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Possess strong economics or business knowledge to understand key metrics to research on.
- Good numeracy skills and a knowledge of statistics
- Skilled in using online research tools, excel, and report creation tools (MS Word, Google Docs).
- Experience in writing reports and creation of graphical data sets.