We are a boutique style professional service firm providing accounting, corporate secretary, tax, auditing and various other services to our clients.
AcKredited stands firm for our values: Passion, People, Prospect.
PASSION – We believe that each individual requires the elements of passion to live with a purpose: it is the faith in what you are believing and doing. Our team embraces the very passion to work for the best result for our clients during which we find it a process that generate satisfaction. Together, our passion drives us to improve your status.
PEOPLE – In the era when the use of technology has been so important as ever, we believe that people still matters the most. We emphasis on the quality of our people, interpersonal interaction and understanding of our clients and other stakeholders. We are willing investors in people through training, education and communication. Our people is here to deliver.
PROSPECT – We are forward-looking minded. We make good use of our experience and knowledge learnt in the past to better fulfil what is forthcoming. Let’s look at what it is now and where we want to be next. We are here working hand-in-hand with you for the better prospect.
We are looking for passionate interns with desire to learn and contribute as much so as to release their potentials. The intern candidate should view this appointment as an opportunity to earning a full-time position.
We are also keeping a lookout for passionate and experienced candidate to take up the senior position for fulfilling their ambitions with our organisation.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Assist in performing accounting/audit, business process management assignments as and when deemed appropriate and assist in client management process
- Working extra hours to achieve deliverables to our clients
- Handle administrative works as and when required
- Explore further into various aspects of accounting and finance whenever possible.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified for interview.
- Preferably a diploma/degree or professional certification relating to accounting and finance.
- Having a “winner’s attitude”
- Respect and like what they are doing