- Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 08 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Allowance /
- $700 monthly
- Marketing / PR
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Founded in 2016, 42Race is one of the largest and fastest growing fitness social platforms in Southeast Asia. Within a span of 10 months, we have gathered more than 30,000 runners. We make use of technology to bring fun, motivation, and flexibility to runners and motivate more people to run further, stronger and faster. 42Race has also received media coverage from various notable media platform such as the Channel 8 News, Tech In Asia etc.
42Race is invested by Quest Ventures.
- Job Description
- Support team in develop and execute eDM (email marketing) strategy
- Produce, create and manage content (copywriting & design)
- Implement and manage day to day activities for performance marketing channel (SEM & Facebook ads)
- Graphic design. Preferably familiar with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom), but will also consider those who use other tools (E.g. canva.com). Please provide a portfolio of past work if available.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Good time management, able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Familiar with social media
- Able to analyze data and draw executable conclusions;
- Graphic design
- New digital marketing trends
- Social media management
- Trend analytics and optimisation
Commitment: Minimum 3 full months
A very diversified job profile with a high degree of responsibility and independence
The chance to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic company with an international scope
Salary 700 SGD
Please apply for this position by submitting your CV using InternSG or email us directly at
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.