- Chatbot Software Engineers
- Date Listed
- 12 Sep 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - Flexible End
190 Middle Road #11-04A
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 4,000 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
We are looking for folks who like the challenge of mastering something new. If creating clever and robust solutions alongside a kick-ass team sound like something you’d like to try, this is the internship program for you. We have one of the most advanced Kubernetes, Ansible, Tensorflow, Go, Python and node setups you’re likely to ever work on, and where we’re going will be up to you and your teammates.
We’re tackling problems in scale, innovating APIs and AI that push the envelope of technology in travel and AI conversational chatbots and we count some of the large leading players as our clients (Expedia, Amadeus, NTUC Income, etc.)
- Job Description
We’re looking for someone who has an interest in developing AI Conversational Chatbot and a strong passion for getting right things done. You like to learn new things and you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
- Build robust and scalable software in Golang, Python, and/or Node
- Design and create intelligent chatbots with AI engine
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Deliver results on schedule
- Have knowledge/ experience on hands-on coding and software design
- Experience in artificial intelligence and machine learning technology. Chatbot development with Facebook Messenger is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of any programming language
- Good grasp on common data structures and design patterns
- More importantly, a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn new technologies and other programming languages
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.