YTL PowerSeraya Pte. Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of YTL Power International Berhad, provides value-added solutions in the electricity generation and retail of multi-utilities, trading and tank leasing. With a registered capacity of 2,797.7 MW, it is one of Singapore's largest electricity generators.
The group has three subsidiaries: Geneco (Seraya Energy), which retails electricity for homes and businesses; PetroSeraya, which is the oil storage and tank leasing arm; and Taser, which operates the Tuaspring Power Plant.
Besides being a Plaque of Commendation (GOLD) awardee at the National Trade Union Congress’s May Day Awards 2023, YTL PowerSeraya has adopted three Tripartite Standards under the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices, and has committed to be a fair and progressive employer.
To find out more about the organisation, please visit ytlpowerseraya.com
- Review existing Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) policies on supplier management, resource and water management and customers management
- Identify gaps in the ESG policies and recommend updates so as to align with GRI reporting requirement
- Support the implementation of Eco-Office certification and ensure adherence to the Green Office Policy
- Maintain the Sustainability News Outlet SharePoint and update the latest news on the carbon market, climate change, and relevant videos weekly
- Work closely with colleagues from various department to ensure timely data collection and reporting at a consolidated level
- Facilitate and organize meetings to provide updates on ESG policies, climate-related risks assessment studies and consolidated data collection, monitoring and reporting status.
- Support the department on Sustainability Reporting based on GRI Reporting Standard
- Must possess knowledge of sustainability and climate-related risks
- Able to work autonomously with a hands-on approach
- Able to articulate and communicate effectively and appropriately with all levels of stakeholders
- Preferably an intern who is pursuing a degree in Business Administration/Mass Communication/Supply Chain Management