Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
- Scoping the competencies Matrix of Service team across SEA for future development as well as closing competency gaps.
- Build up service offering based on recommended service intervals by products and models (eg 1000 hours, 2000 hours and major overhaul)
- Consolidate sub-supplier details and populate list of partners in expanding LifeCycle offerings.
- Work alongside with Sales Team and offer service agreement as an option to the main contracts.
- Engineering students
- Fair degree of technical knowledge who can abstracts information from instruction manuals