WYZchef is cool STARTUP! Our diverse team has nationalities from all around the world, (normally not more than two from the same country in our team) you will work in a multi-language environment this makes us different and interesting.
An emerging office catering platform, seeking an enthusiastic business development Representative to join our corporate team.
Our team is looking for energetic self-starters that can hit the ground running.
The business development Representative will be responsible for growing sales. The role calls for building relationships and closing business with companies within Singapore.
The primary responsibility is to make field sales and service calls on existing customers and prospects at their place of business or on job sites.
He/She is the face of the company to the customer and is expected to act and live the company values.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing and building new and existing client relationships
- Work actively with inside sales on account planning to grow the accounts and serve the customers better and formulate client solutions
- Communicate openly and consistently with the inside salespersons
- Deal courteously and efficiently with customers over the phone and in person during daily site visits, helping them get exactly what they need
- Provide pricing and product information to customers and prospects promptly and accurately
- Deal with and follow through on customer inquiries and complaints
- Attend company sales meetings and other meetings as requested
- Developed abilities to maintain effective relationships with customers, employees, and internal partners, so business goals are realized
- Ability to travel within a the South Houston territory to acquire on customers as required or help at other company facilities as needed
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Daily calls, emails, and reach outs to prospective customers
- Daily visits to existing and potential clients
- Order entry and follow-up with clients after order fulfillment to ensure satisfaction
- Ensure order accuracy by verifying that all event/delivery data is valid, current, and accurate
- Report activities to Marketing & Sales on a weekly basis
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Teamwork attitude.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective sales, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Pay extreme attention to detail.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.