J. Walter Thompson (JWT) – the world’s best-known marketing communications brand – has been reimagining the future for businesses for over 154 years. In its evolution to better serve its clients, JWT has joined forces with Wunderman to form Wunderman Thompson, a creative, data and technology agency built to inspire growth. With 20,000 people in 90 markets around the world, Wunderman Thompson is uniquely positioned to rethink business, culture and brand experiences, owning delivery from end-to-end. To learn more, visit Wunderman Thompson.
If you dream of a career in advertising and you're enthusiastic with lots of energy - here's a fantastic opportunity for you!
We have opportunities for young self-starters to gain insight into this fun and fast industry by being part of our Account Management team.
You will assist a team in managing, co-ordinating and leading Agency resources in order to meet the marketing and advertising needs of client(s). You will also help the client(s) evaluate effectiveness of marketing and advertising programmes and monitor competitive activities and plan appropriate responses/actions.
- To be able to present and sell Agency thinking and work
- Possess solid presentation and project management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to start immediately and commit for at least 3 months