As one of the world's leading professional services firms, WSP provides technical expertise and strategic advice to clients in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors. We also offer highly specialized services in project delivery and strategic consulting. Our experts include engineers, advisors, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. With approximately 36,000 talented people in 500 offices across 40 countries, we are uniquely positioned to deliver successful and sustainable projects, wherever our clients need us.
Based in the WSP Singapore office, the Intern will be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team and provided exposure to work on real-world projects and initiatives that will allow growth in both personal and professional capacity.
The candidate will assist in project coordination and communicating with partners/vendors to support the project delivery. Candidates should have good attention to detail and communication skills. Ideally, the candidate should have a passion for the positive impact digital innovation can bring.
You’ll be partnered with an experienced mentor who’s highly skilled in their respective discipline. Intern assignments last for 10 or more weeks.
- Must be at least 2nd year undergraduate student currently enrolled in a 4 year accredited college or university. All degrees are welcome to apply.
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or better.
- Must be able to work 16-24 hours per week during the 10 week session.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently, or within a group.
- Able to complete project assignments on time.
- Technology skills/experience is a plus but not required.