- Admin Assistant, Operations Support Team
- Date Listed
- 12 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - Flexible End
16 Kallang Place
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 1,500 monthly
- Admin / Secretarial
- Company Profile
We are an SSG Skillsfuture eligible training organisation, looking for suitable candidate to support the company’s daily operations.
- Job Description
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Handle day to day admin duties
- Coordinate, liaise with student on enrolments, ad hoc changes, schedules
- Manage trainings timetable, schedules and classroom bookings
- Answering of phone calls, data entry, purchase order, filing and etc.
- Handle basic accounting duties like preparing of invoices, accounts receivable, reimbursement of petty cash and etc.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports
- Any other ad-hoc task as assigned
- Meticulous and able to pick up fast as guidance will be provided
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience & basic accounting knowledge
- Proficient in Google Docs, Sheets, Drive.
- Additional experience with XERO, HR software will be a plus point
- Be willing to accept new changes and ready to learn software
- Responsible, meticulous, able to work independently and friendly attitude
- Bilingual in English & Chinese (to converse with both English & Chinese Speaking Clients)
- Possess good communication and problem-solving skills
- Candidate must be Singaporean, or PR only 5 days work week
- Able to start work immediately
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.