Wish Well M Media boasts the various resources of online media, traditional media and KOLs on video platforms especially in Singapore market. Its business focuses on providing Chinese new media service, media collaboration and PR service for Singapore local companies, Chinese institutions and government organs, including copywriting, video making, Chinese social media operation, media communication, event planning and execution. We are dedicated to promoting the culture transmission and exchange between China and Singapore.
In 2019, Wish Well M Media partnered NetEase Media and became its exclusive local operation offshoot responsible for NetEase News App in Singapore. Wish Well M Media also works in close collaboration with mainstream Chinese news agencies such as Xinhua News Agencies, China Central Television (CCTV), Caixin Global, Hainan Sansha Television (SSTV), etc.
- Assist with on-site video shooting and equipment setup
- Assist with video editing (including but not limited to making rough cuts of interviews, making sequences of cutaway footage, searching online music libraries for appropriate tracks, and exporting video in a variety of formats)
- Assist with creative ideas and storyboards
- Interest in digital media and passion for learning
- Savvy about video shooting and editing
- Proficient in both Chinese and English communication
- Sense of responsibility, in ensuring work is done and deadlines are met
- Able to multitask to some degree, while being responsive and meticulous