Weaving stories across digital platforms
Here at Weave Asia, we take pride in helping our clients to navigate through the digital realm and build a cohesive brand presence online. Our accounts are from the region, across multiple sectors. As a young and dynamic company, we are on the lookout for individuals who are eager to broaden their horizons on digital marketing and branding services within Asia!
You are ready to take on challenging design briefs, filled with ideas on creating visually-appealing designs for the masses, weaving in intricate and innovative elements in your work. You are passionate and always eager to be at the forefront of design trends and exceptional aesthetics.
As our Graphic Design Intern, you will have the opportunity to work in tandem with our content and creative team to manage the creative health of current clients on various digital platforms. Also, you will be able to pick up valuable industry skills and hone your own design skills, and let your own design works shine in digital platforms!
- Understand a project brief and partake in its creative direction from ideation to execution
- Assist in the conceptualisation of distinctive and eye-catching brand identity guides and style guides
- Coordinate with team members with design in relation to the strategic marketing objectives of our clients
- Design marketing collaterals e.g. logos, business cards, posters, magazines, social media graphics
- Propose new graphics or designs in relation to design trends positively
- Possess a degree or diploma in graphic design or any other relevant disciplines
- Proficiency in Adobe Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Proficiency in Sketch would be a plus
- Strong visual design aesthetic and management of typography, colours, and graphics
- Independent but also able to work collaboratively with the content manager, creative director, and suits to develop and execute creative concepts
- Ability to communicate and present ideas
- Keen in marketing for industries such as fashion, hospitality, food & beverage
Email title: Graphic Design Intern Application
File naming format: Graphic Design Intern_(Your Name)_Resume/Portfolio
Do note that only successful applicants will be notified.