Weaving stories across digital platforms
Here at Weave Asia, we take pride in helping our clients to navigate through the digital realm and build a cohesive brand presence online. Our accounts are from the region, across multiple sectors. As a young and dynamic company, we are on the lookout for individuals who are eager to broaden their horizons on digital marketing and branding services within Asia!
You believe in the power of words to express ideas and influence people. You possess an edge in shaping words to suit different intentions, weaving a powerful message in your works.
As our Creative Copywriter Intern, you'll work in tandem with our content and creative team to manage the creative health of current clients on various digital platforms. Plus, learn to formulate content strategies and help whip up new business proposals and be a part of the growth of the company!
- Assist in the crafting of persuasive, creative content for marketing collaterals, websites, direct mailers, social media under tight deadlines
- Support the execution of creative content that meets strategic goals across a variety of media in a fully integrated fashion
- Draft creative rationales and presentation materials; write articles for online and print publications
- Write, rewrite and vary tone of writing when necessary to suit different communication objectives
- Edit and proofread written materials for quality and adherence to the appropriate writing style
- Research and think strategically to understand client’s needs in order to meet communication objectives
- Polytechnic or University students studying Communications, Marketing, Business, or other relevant disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Independent but also able to work collaboratively with the creative director, art directors, designers, and suits to develop and execute creative concepts
- Keen in marketing for industries such as fashion, hospitality, food & beverage