Weaving stories across digital platforms
Here at Weave Asia, we take pride in helping our clients to navigate through the digital realm and build a cohesive brand presence online. Our accounts are from the region, across multiple sectors. As a young and dynamic company, we are on the lookout for individuals who are eager to broaden their horizons on digital marketing and branding services within Asia!
You love putting ideas out and transforming them into reality, weaving social media content together to create a unique and distinct voice above the rest. You believe that the success of companies largely ties to a strong marketing team and strategy, especially in the realm of digital marketing.
As our Social Media Intern, you will have the opportunity to work in tandem with our content and creative team to manage the creative health of current clients on various digital platforms. Also, you will be given the chance to learn more about digital marketing and deepen your own understanding on the vibrant world of social media marketing!
- Increase brand awareness of our clients through content creation, growth optimisation and audience interaction
- Understand a project brief and partake in its social media marketing direction from ideation to execution
- Assist in the conceptualisation and management of social media content calendars for clients
- Coordinate and compile insights and analytics of social media pages
- Propose strategic social media marketing ideas in relation to trends positively
- Assist in managing the company’s own social media presence (Facebook, Instagram)
- Polytechnic or University students studying Communications, Marketing, Business, or other relevant disciplines
- Well-versed in the working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and experience in social media analytics
- Independent but also able to work collaboratively with the content manager, creative director, and suits to develop and execute creative concepts
- Ability to communicate and present ideas
- Keen in marketing for industries such as fashion, hospitality, food & beverage
Email title: Social Media Intern Application
File naming format: Social Media Intern_(Your Name)_Resume/Portfolio
Do note that only successful applicants will be notified.