1. Participate in content conceptualisation and development with the core team for monthly social media calendars, including copywriting and design
2. Assist in the preparation of monthly report analysis and data collection, learn to project manage copywriters, designers, photographer involved in content creation
3. Service clients upon submission of social media calendars and coordinate edits in content
4. Learn the processes of managing social media platforms, e.g. scheduling of posts, buying of ads, community management
- Good command of English
- Lots of initiative and eager to learn
- Resourceful and creative
- Excellent time management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with popular trends and ideas
- Extra brownie points if you take nice photos/videos, or do some graphic design!
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.