Vocalise has been providing quality entertainment for events of all shapes and sizes since 2008. 11 years on, the company now has two flagship quartets in their arsenal of performers, which include veterans of the music industry ranging from genres like Pop, Rock, and Jazz, as well as DJ collectives.
Our artistes have turned heads at major happenings in Singapore. Brands and events we have worked with include the F1 Grand Prix, Singapore Yacht Show, Singapore Fashion Week, Ferrari, Bulgari, Harry Winston amongst others. Vocalise has also had the honour of presenting our artistes at the Istana as accompanying entertainment for guests of Singapore’s President and Prime Minister, as well as for Singapore’s tourism rebranding – Passion Made Possible.
Our company takes great pride in giving each event its individual character - for no two events are ever the same. Be it from the planning process to customisation of repertoire, we are well equipped to create a kaleidoscopic trove of memorable experiences for all our clients.
- Design marketing collaterals including social media visuals, EDMs, brochures and posters.
- Manage visuals for artiste profiles
- Work with Business Development Executive to generate effective marketing strategies
- Design presentation decks
- Generate ads on various social media platforms
- Ensure consistency in post-production of event videos and photos
- Research on digital marketing trends and processes
- On-Site Event Assistance
- Ad-Hoc Office Administration
- Experience in design is a plus but not obligatory
What you can expect from this internship:
- Insight into the operations of a boutique artiste management agency
- Hands-on experience with project management
- The opportunity to develop your critical thinking skills
- A sound understanding of the entertainment industry and knowledge of various potential audience segments
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A hunger to learn on the go and an ability to multitask
- The ability to think out of the box
- Able to manage interpersonal relationships well
- Determination to see any given tasks through
- Applicants should preferably have a background in Marketing/Business Development/Events Management/Arts Management /Communications/or other relevant courses
- Fresh graduates with a diploma/degree are welcome to apply
- Singaporean/PR only