General Vacuum Southeast Asia (GV SEA) is the customer center under the Atlas Copco Vacuum Technique Business, we do business across the Southeast Asia and Oceania region focus in general industry for Atlas Copco Vacuum, Edwards Vacuum, Leybold Vacuum and Precision Plus.
The Vacuum Technique business area provides vacuum products, exhaust management systems, valves and related products. The main markets served are semiconductor and scientific, as well as a wide range of industrial segments including chemical process industries, food packaging and paper handling. The business area has a global service network and innovates for sustainable productivity in order to further improve its customers’ performance. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in the United States, Mexico, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Germany, South Korea, China and Japan.
What you will gain:
- The intern/graduate will have the chance to work with multi-national colleagues, not just in SEA and Oceania, but also in Europe and US (dependent on opportunities available during the internship).
- This is while balancing the marketing objectives of multiple international brands such as Atlas Copco, Edwards, Leybold, Precision Plus.
- He/she will learn to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- He/she will learn how to craft emails, or even copywrite for marketing collaterals such as the quarterly eNewsletters.
- Handle the analysis and management of brand perception through the Falcon platform, which send surveys out to customers 2-3 times a year. This includes reviewing surveys received on a daily basis, forwarding it out to stakeholders for their follow up with customers, churning out reports as and when required, increasing the number of surveys being received.
- Support in in liaising with designers for collaterals and exhibition designs to ensure branding guidelines are followed, and deadlines are met.
- Involve in carrying out marketing campaigns, and liaising with marketing agencies, if any.
- Source quotations for corporate gifts, and any other marketing communications services required.
What you can expect from us:
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behaviour and integrity
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
- Access to global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco Group
What we expect from you:
- Discipline: Marketing, Business Administration
- Able to commit at least 4 to 6 months on a full-time basis
- Proficient in MS Office e.g. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player who is organised, detail-oriented and hands-on
- Possess good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven individual, proactive team player
Duration: 6 months to 1 year
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.