UniCredit is a pan-European Commercial Bank with a unique service offering in Italy, Germany, Central and Eastern Europe. Our purpose is to empower communities to progress, delivering the best-in-class for all stakeholders, unlocking the potential of our clients and our people across Europe. At UniCredit, we are creating something that is built to last, that is beneficial to all our stakeholders and that is greater than the sum of its parts.
We serve over 15 million customers worldwide. They are at the heart of what we do in all our markets. UniCredit is organized in four core regions and two product factories, Corporate and Individual Solutions. This allows us to be close to our clients and use the scale of the entire Group for developing and offering the best products across all our markets.
Our Singapore Branch is instrumental in providing support to the Group strategy and platform; leveraging on existing operational set up to enhance services to international clients in their investments and trade.
We are looking for an intern to join us at UniCredit Bank GmbH, Singapore Branch. Some of the responsibilities and duties are outlined below but not exhaustive.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assist the traders and Sales in their daily tasks
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of account opening for new customers
- Perform document reviews of existing customers
- Work closely with other Business Units on documentation requirements
- Client data maintenance
- Perform adverse news search on clients and review the findings
- Provide administrative support mainly for internal client
- Generate P&L report for APAC Foreign Exchange Trading and Sales. Reconcile & investigate Front Office P&L discrepancy.
- Act as a liaison between Front Office and other support functions
- Project work and Initiatives - adhoc project and continuous process improvement Workflow / Queries management - trouble shooting
- Perform risk analysis on trading counterparty
- Record / Data Management i.e. ensure desktop procedure are always up to date
- The Candidate should be passionate about markets
- Innovative in ongoing process re-engineering
- Strong sense of risk awareness
- Flexibility and Adaptability - Job rotation, Staggered Hours, working on country Public Holiday and Shift Work
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent team player, good working relationships within and across teams, with ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly motivated and organized, with ability to work quickly and calmly under pressure, confidence to challenge the status quo, and integrity of the Risk function.
- Technology & systems: High degree of proficiency in excel and strong working knowledge of VBA required, another programming language is beneficial.
- Candidates who would be able to commit to a full-time internship would be preferred.
- To be able to commit to a minimum of 6 months internship from End May 2024 onwards.
UniCredit Bank GmbH, 128 Beach Road, Guoco Midtown #19-02, Singapore 189773