UniCredit is a simple successful Pan European Commercial Bank, with a fully plugged in Corporate & Investment Banking, delivering a unique Western, Central and Eastern European network to its extensive and growing client franchise.
We meet client needs with real solutions which harness synergies between our businesses: Corporate & Investment Banking (“CIB”), Commercial Banking and Wealth Management. The way in which these solutions are developed and provided is as important as the solutions themselves, which is why everything we do is based on our two core values: ethics and respect.
By focusing on banking that matters, we offer local and international expertise, providing unparalleled access to market leading products and services in 13 core markets through our European banking network. Leveraging on an international network of representative offices and branches, UniCredit serves clients in another 16 countries worldwide.
UniCredit in Asia is part of the International Network of UniCredit Group (UCG) CIB Division and we have an extensive network of branches in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan as well as representative offices in Beijing, Hanoi, Mumbai and Seoul; serving European Corporates, Asian Multinationals, and Financial Institutions.
Our Singapore branch provides relationship management for South Asian companies operating in Europe as well as for home market clients operating in Singapore. We offer both types of client a developing portfolio of loans and global transaction banking services.
Job Responsibilities will typically include, but are not limited to:
- Process inward and outward customers’ corporate Hong Kong (HK) remittances to ensure timely payments and all commission and charges are properly accounted and documented
- Process HK Faster payment for corporate customer
- Perform journal entries for payment of charges and construct payments via SWIFT/MIDAS system
- Assist in printing and sending out of advices and statements to corporate customer
- Check and verify exception workbasket and ensure errors are corrected for completeness and no remittances are left outstanding
- Filing and housekeeping of documents
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Exceptional client service and relationship management skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
UniCredit Services S.C.p.A, One Raffles Quay, North Tower, #36-01, Singapore 048583
- Minimum 3 months commitment from September 2021. There is preference for candidates who can commit on a full time basis and longer internship duration.
- Candidates who can intern on part time basis; on 3 or 2 days a week may be considered.
If you are currently not a staff of UniCredit Bank AG (Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan) or UniCredit Services S.C.p.A (Singapore) (together “UCAPAC”), then by submitting an application and providing personal data to UCAPAC, you shall be deemed to have consented to UCAPAC and / or its authorised service providers collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing such personal data for the purposes of evaluating your application and for purposes reasonably related thereto.
If you have submitted the personal data of any third party to UCAPAC, whether as part of your application or wholly on their behalf, you represent and warrant that the consent of such third party has been obtained for the purposes set out above.
You should ensure, to the best of your ability, that all personal data provided by you, whether in a personal capacity or on behalf of a third party should be true, accurate and complete.
It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of two years.