Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Training Impact Measurement: Reporting & Analysis
To monitor and track all virtual and physical learning activities, maintain and track employee training records.
TRAINING REPORTING APP
Daily Learning Boost Completion Monitoring:
Ensure completion of all Top priority modules & provide regular feedback to the manager
- Ad-Hoc Reporting
- Training Calendar Management & Employee Training Records
Coordination of Regional and Local Training Calendars and management of training records.
MICROSOFT TEAMS: Management of the following
- In-Store Trainers’ monthly training calendar
- Ensure Upcoming month’s Training Calendar is uploaded by last Monday of each month
Retail Trainers to ensure their ISTs’ & ISTAs’ Training Calendars should contain:
- Follow-up on Global & Regional Top Priority Modules by store to ensure knowledge retention via Briefings & Floor observation plans
- Daily Learning Boost Activities
- Additional Market focuses highlighted by RAMs/GMs
- Photo Gallery
- ISTs to upload Photos of training activities regularly in relevant folders
- Coordinator to ensure photos are grouped in folders for that activity
(e.g. Role Play, Virtual Trainings etc)
- Ensure photos reflect social distancing, safe management guidelines (if not, to highlight to ISTs)
Training Co-ordination & Deployment
To co-ordinate training events and organization of training activities.
To liaise with Local Trainers (TH & VN) to proof-read and coordinate with HQ
HQ IT Projects (E.g. Retail Portal Regional Assignment)
Frequency: Management of IT aspects of HQ initiatives, e.g. Regional Assignment of modules on Retail Portal
Curriculum Design & Development
Support the development of courseware and materials including PowerPoint presentations, participant handouts, trainers' guides, and other tools/materials for use by both front and backend retail staff.
Upholding and enforcing service, grooming, and quality standards in Gucci's stores according to brand and regional guidelines.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.