UniCredit is a pan-European Commercial Bank with a unique service offering in Italy, Germany, Central and Eastern Europe. Our purpose is to empower communities to progress, delivering the best-in-class for all stakeholders, unlocking the potential of our clients and our people across Europe. At UniCredit, we are creating something that is built to last, that is beneficial to all our stakeholders and that is greater than the sum of its parts.
We serve over 15 million customers worldwide. They are at the heart of what we do in all our markets. UniCredit is organized in four core regions and two product factories, Corporate and Individual Solutions. This allows us to be close to our clients and use the scale of the entire Group for developing and offering the best products across all our markets.
Our Singapore Branch is instrumental in providing support to the Group strategy and platform; leveraging on existing operational set up to enhance services to international clients in their investments and trade.
We are looking for an intern to join us at UniCredit Bank AG, Singapore Branch. Some of the responsibilities and duties are outlined below but not exhaustive.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Supporting the P&C team in the recruitment process (ie. Posting of job advertisements. Screenings of CVs and Arranging interviews)
- Assist in the end-to-end process of the Bank’s internship program for the various departments from Recruitment to On-boarding.
- Support in the on-boarding and exit processed of employees such as preparing of letter of offers, letters of resignation acceptance, conducting background screenings and preparing reports on the staff movement.
- Assist in Payroll and Benefits administration such as statutory claims submissions and process human resources related invoices.
- Assist with human resource projects such as reviewing and updating human resource processes and procedures.
- Digitalize hard copy records into electronic documents and archive personnel files.
- Assist in organizing human resources events and initiatives for on-boarding, mental and wellness and training as well as company events for employees.
- Any other ad-hoc duties and projects assigned from time to time.
- Highly motivated, result-oriented team player with a strong academic performance
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Details oriented
- Possess a can-do attitude, good self-initiative, agility and eagerness to work and learn in a multi-cultural environment
- Good command of MS Excel; Pivot Tables, Vlookup etc
- Prior knowledge/experience in HR would be an advantage
- Currently pursuing your degree or awaiting for your Masters program to commence
- Candidates who would be able to commit to a part time internship of at least 2 to 3 days a week would be considered.
- To be able to commit to a minimum of 6 months internship, start January 2024.
UniCredit Bank AG, 128 Beach Road, #19-02 Guoco Midtown, Singapore 189773
If you are currently not a staff of UniCredit Bank AG then by submitting an application and providing personal data to us, you shall be deemed to have consented to us and / or its authorised service providers collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing such personal data for the purposes of evaluating your application and for purposes reasonably related thereto.
If you have submitted the personal data of any third party to us, whether as part of your application or wholly on their behalf, you represent and warrant that the consent of such third party has been obtained for the purposes set out above.
You should ensure, to the best of your ability, that all personal data provided by you, whether in a personal capacity or on behalf of a third party should be true, accurate and complete.
It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of two years.