UniCredit Bank AG
UniCredit is a leading European commercial bank operating in 17 countries, with over 143,000 employees, over 7,800 branches and an international network that spans 50 markets.
Our strategic position in Western and Central and Eastern Europe enables us to command one of the highest market shares in the region.
While our brand is recognizable all over Europe, we have preserved the highly valuable local brands of banks that we acquired to form our Group.
- Assist Corporate Credit Analysts in the preparation of credit applications and rating assessments
- Build and analyze financial models
- Perform market and industry analysis
- Assist with preparing verbal and written presentations including portfolio reporting and projects
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Meticulous, and able to pay attention to details
- Able to understand financial statements, ratios, and concepts
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Good self-initiative, agility and eagerness to work and learn in a multi-cultural environment
- Good communication, analytical and teamwork skills
Minimum 3 months commitment. Preference for candidates who are able to have a longer commitment period. Candidates who are able to undertake part time internship (of at least 3 days a week) for a longer term basis are also encouraged to apply.
UniCredit Bank AG, One Raffles Quay, North Tower, #36-01, Singapore 048583