UniCredit Bank AG
UniCredit is a leading European commercial bank operating in 17 countries, with over 143,000 employees, over 7,800 branches and an international network that spans 50 markets.
Our strategic position in Western and Central and Eastern Europe enables us to command one of the highest market shares in the region.
While our brand is recognizable all over Europe, we have preserved the highly valuable local brands of banks that we acquired to form our Group.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Support Compliance team with local and HQ reporting
- Administrative duties e.g. liaise with new staff on training registration, preparation of slides, preparation of room for training
- Support Compliance team with update of all policies and procedures and timely implementation
- Support Compliance team with monitoring tasks
- Any other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Available to work for at least 6 months
Minimum 3 months commitment. Preference for candidates who have a longer commitment period.
Open to candidates who can commit on a part time basis (at least 3 days a week).
UniCredit Bank AG, One Raffles Quay, North Tower, #36-01, Singapore 048583