Established in 1869, TÜV Nord Group is a test, inspection and certification provider based in Hannover, Germany. We trace our history in safety inspections of steam boilers, giving rise to several technical inspection associations (known as TÜV) that exist till today. With more than 10,000 employees across 70 countries, we are proud of that heritage in protection of people, assets and information.
Our leading market position stems from technical competence across engineering, testing and maintenance domains. Our services help companies achieve compliance, improve corporate governance, access new markets and build stakeholder confidence. Our subject matter expertise is delivered through Systems, Mobility, Certification, Energy and Systems Engineering, Academy and International Divisions.
We are specialists in areas of technical safety, environmental protection, and the conformity assessment of management systems and products – in 70 countries across the world. We are also serving emerging industries – such as Industry 4.0, information security, and climate change, to name a few.
We are seeking a Business Development Intern, based in Singapore, to support the Sales & Marketing Team in B2B outreach to client / partner prospects. Through phone-in enquiries and contact lists that is provided, the Sales & Marketing Intern will learn about customer requirements across industries, working with full time team to develop a compelling response. The candidate will also be involved in scheduling and attending meetings with clients and partners, with exciting insights into world of corporate business and negotiations.
The Sales & Marketing Intern will be trained in core precepts of our System Certification business portfolio.
- Conduct desktop research on service portfolio of Test, Inspection and Certification industry
- Make calls for scheduling of meetings with clients and partners (contact details will be provided)
- Join meetings with clients and partners, recording minutes of discussions with partners
- Send minutes of meetings to clients and partners, within 48 hours of appointment
- Copywriting of sales and marketing materials
- Generate weekly social media and website updates, including copywriting (content will be provided)
- Contact point for customers during phone-in enquiries, gathering and recording customer's requirements for internal discussion and follow up
- Develop MS Powerpoint presentations for monthly sales & marketing updates (training and content will be provided)
- Develop MS Powerpoint presentations for sales activities, by products and client focus sectors
- Conduct introductory calls to client prospects, introducing the company, products and what we can offer (script and contacts will be provided)
- Fluency in the English language
- Keen interest in reading and writing
- Proficiency in MS Office with strong Powerpoint skills
- Keen interest to learn about corporate business
- Positive attitude with good communication skills
- People-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills