Travelodge Hotels Asia (TLA) is a hotel management and franchise company responsible for the development of hotels in Asia under the globally-recognised Travelodge brand. Headquartered in Singapore, TLA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the SGX-listed ICP Ltd.
As a company, TLA’s purpose is to enable travel for everyone, which is why we are focused on designing and operating mid-scale hotels in key destinations and capital cities across Asia. Today, we are the fastest growing regional hotel company, having opened more than ten hotels in just over two years.
Now welcoming guests in seven cities across five countries in Asia – including Bangkok, Batam, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Pattaya, Penang and Seoul – TLA will be expanding its footprint in other key markets such as Singapore, Bali, Ipoh, Kota Kinabalu, Jeju and Phuket in the coming years
With more than 200 employees working in our hotels and corporate office, we would love to welcome more passionate individuals excited about working in the travel and hospitality sector to join us on our journey of growth.
The Revenue Analysis Intern will assist the Manager of Revenue Distribution. The Intern will have the opportunity to work with experienced managers and they will have the opportunities to work with cross-functional teams to formulate advanced seasonal plans, analyze market trends and communicate revenue opportunities to senior leadership. They will also be able to gain insights and experience the fast-dynamic growing company.
- Provide assistance to the Revenue department in revenue analysis
- Provide assistance in the development of all rates, promotions, packages, and other selling strategies
- Conduct market research and analysis in terms of the pricing and various packages for the transient rate products
- Identify business opportunities for need period and participate in various newsletters, banners, e-brochures or Ads to drive more bookings
- Act as functional support for all other hotels in Asia
- Assist with other projects as requested and assigned from VP, Revenue & Distribution and department managers.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Analytics, Hospitality, Business Administration, Finance, or Economics
- System proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel), Budget Planning Tool (Adaptive Insight), Business Analytics Tools (Power BI/ Yellowfin/ Tableau) and preferably in property management system (Oasis/Opera), revenue management system (IdeaS) and industry-related reports.
Personal qualities & attributes:
- Independent, proactive and results-driven individual
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple and concurrent tasks
- Ability to collaborate with a team and act in an objective manner to solve problems
- Strong project/time management, and organizational skills
- Able to quickly learn new programs when required