Travelodge Hotels Asia (TLA) is a hotel management and franchise company responsible for the development of hotels in Asia under the globally-recognised Travelodge brand. Headquartered in Singapore, TLA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the SGX-listed ICP Ltd.
As a company, TLA’s purpose is to enable travel for everyone, which is why we are focused on designing and operating mid-scale hotels in key destinations and capital cities across Asia. Today, we are the fastest growing regional hotel company, having opened more than ten hotels in just over two years.
Now welcoming guests in seven cities across five countries in Asia – including Bangkok, Batam, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Pattaya, Penang and Seoul – TLA will be expanding its footprint in other key markets such as Singapore, Bali, Ipoh, Kota Kinabalu, Jeju and Phuket in the coming years
With more than 200 employees working in our hotels and corporate office, we would love to welcome more passionate individuals excited about working in the travel and hospitality sector to join us on our journey of growth.
The Operations Intern will assist the Chief Operating Officer in analysing and utilising data-driven insights to drive performance and operations excellence in the business. The Intern will have the opportunity to work with experienced managers in the field of operations to improve overall operations efficiency and grow in the capacity of a manager and becoming a leader. This individual will also be able to gain insights and experience the fast-dynamic growing company.
- Analyse and monitor operations KPI across the hotels in the region (including customer satisfaction, revenue penetration in market and compliance to Brand Standard
- Reviewing company processes and benchmarking our service standards against industry leaders
- Proactively find ways to improve the efficiency of processes, policies, procedures and develop continuous improvement in the ways of operations
- Assist in coordinating and supporting projects from discovery to design and deploy
- Other ad-hoc duties as per assigned by the management
- Giving feedback to local operation teams about their operational performance and analysis of most common issue; working with the team to identify root causes and developing solutions to drive improved processes with consistent delivery
- Coordinate with other departments to improve overall operations efficiency