Travelodge Hotels Asia (TLA) is a hotel management and franchise company responsible for the development of hotels in Asia under the globally-recognised Travelodge brand. Headquartered in Singapore, TLA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the SGX-listed ICP Ltd.
As a company, TLA’s purpose is to enable travel for everyone, which is why we are focused on designing and operating mid-scale hotels in key destinations and capital cities across Asia. Today, we are the fastest growing regional hotel company, having opened more than ten hotels in just over two years.
Now welcoming guests in seven cities across five countries in Asia – including Bangkok, Batam, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Pattaya, Penang and Seoul – TLA will be expanding its footprint in other key markets such as Singapore, Bali, Ipoh, Kota Kinabalu, Jeju and Phuket in the coming years
With more than 200 employees working in our hotels and corporate office, we would love to welcome more passionate individuals excited about working in the travel and hospitality sector to join us on our journey of growth.
- Develop basic materials palette and provide specifications for materials chosen.
- Coordinate the materials schedule.
- Research and propose FF&E materials and products.
- Support construction administration efforts, with supervision, including the tracking of FF&E progression.
- Assist in creating and developing design concepts and presentations for hospitality projects
- Assist in preparing design/marketing presentation, drawings and otherwise; assist in presentations both internally and externally.
- Guided with direction, translate brief/program into a space plan that meets all necessary design requirements.
- Ability to do 2D graphics / 3D interior renderings to illustrate the design concept
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Keen interest in hospitality design
- Pursuing a professional degree in interior design, interior architecture or equivalent.
- The ability to detail basic interior architectural features and to research more complex details.
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign programs
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- 3-D computer rendering skills (Sketch Up, 3-D Max, and/or other 3D modelling software)
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Hand sketching ability a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- This is a full-time, temporary, paid position for a duration of 3-6 months
- High attention to detail, aesthetics and human-centric design
- High organisation of artwork files
Personal qualities & attributes:
- Eager to learn
- Extensive knowledge of social media trends and platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with various online and offline distribution channels
- Positive working attitude and willing to learn
- Strong data management and computer skills