Eurokars Group, a pre-eminent leader in the automotive industry, Eurokars Group has been driving luxury experiences and powering the growth of premium car ownerships across Asia with its headquarters in Singapore and businesses in Indonesia, Australia and China.
As the largest privately-owned car distributorship in Singapore, Eurokars Group manages five legendary marques – Porsche, Rolls-Royce, MINI, Mazda and McLaren. In Indonesia, the group represents Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Maserati, Mazda, BMW, BMW M, BMW Premium Selection and 3M Automotive Film products. Within the region, the group has a stake in a Rolls-Royce dealership in Nanning, China, and owns a Mazda dealership in Perth.
Eurokars Group is today a well-established motoring entity, having grown substantially over the years to become a multi-franchise automotive dealership group. Exceptional customer service; reliable and efficient sales and after-sales support; state-of-the-art workmanship, and meticulous attention to detail are some of the qualities that the name is associated with. In all, the group comprises 1,300 staff in Singapore, Indonesia, Australia and China – the majority of whom have been with the company for over 10 years.
The Group has embarked on a digital transformation journey. This will revolutionise how we conduct business in the future. Now, we are looking for interns that can contribute towards the success of this transformation. The job description is as follows:
- Develop solutions using UiPath RPA and Microsoft SharePoint and Power Apps
- Engage users to conduct requirement analysis to automate processes
- Translate requirements into technical solution
- Develop technical documents to accurately represent design and code
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications