Tockington Capital Management Pte. Ltd. is a growing private family investment office based in Singapore which focus on asset allocation and the management of investment across multi-asset class: liquid assets (including equities, bonds, funds), and direct investment in private equity and private businesses.
1. Managing in-house portfolios of equities and fixed income securities with a particular focus on cash income generation.
2. Monitoring the investment portfolio and proactively providing advice and proposing solutions to enhance profitability and minimise volatility
3. Providing updates on portfolio performance and movements in the financial markets.
4. Identifying and evaluating new investments ideas and managing the process of negotiating the terms of engagement
5. Evaluate private equity or venture capital investment opportunities
6. Managing and enhancing the Family Office’s relationships with private bankers, tax advisors, lawyers and other service providers.
7. Meeting all compliance and tax reporting requirements for the investment portfolio.
8. Overseeing banking activities including monitoring and reconciling bank balances and day-to-day cash management.
9. Overseeing all accounting and administrative matters with regards to the Family Office’s investment portfolio, with an emphasis on financial reporting, risk management and benchmarking.
1. Multi-tasking across jobs in finance, business management and operation and investment.
2. Strong analytical, accounting and financial reporting skills.
3. Good academic qualification. CFA or similar investment management qualifications is a plus.
4. Aptitude for investment analysis with a focus on capital markets, global macroeconomics, asset allocation and efficient portfolio management.
5. Excellent writing and verbal communications skills
6. A highly organised, self-motivated and detail-oriented individual with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks.
7. Comfortable working independently in a small-team, entrepreneurial environment
8. The successful candidate must be trustworthy and discreet
9. Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin)