Tockington Capital Management Pte. Ltd. is a growing private family investment office based in Singapore which focus on asset allocation and the management of investment across multi-asset class: liquid assets (including equities, bonds, funds), and direct investment in private equity and private businesses.
- Candidate must be in the second year or final year of his/her Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Required language(s): English, Chinese (in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
- Some internship experience (<1 year) in the related field is preferred for this position
- Carry out research project on investment ideas independently
- Possess entrepreneurial flair with good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task across various job segments
- Manage investment funds to maximize return on client investments.
- Select specific investments or investment mixes for purchase by an investment fund.
- Monitor financial or operational performance of individual investments to ensure portfolios meet risk goals.
- Select or direct the execution of trades.
- Develop or implement fund investment policies or strategies