Oddle is a Singapore-based startup, launched in 2013, that provides a smart online ordering management system enabling F&B businesses owners to manage their own take-away orders, and grow their business by reaching out to an infinitely larger pool of non dine-in customers. In doing so, we endeavor to create an F&B eco-system that is sustainable, merchant-centric, and brings great value to all parties.
As of now, more than 3000 brands have come onboard with us across Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Some of them are Paradise Group, Jumbo Group, Les Amis Group, Swee Choon, Keng Eng Kee and many more.
For more about us, visit our website at http://oddle.me/ and http://eats.oddle.me/
About the job
Our Logistics team works with local and regional partners to provide a delivery service on top of our core solution. Logistics contributes to the ecosystem of Oddle's all-in-one solution and drive our merchants' stickiness and retention. You will be part of a regional team to deliver top-notch customer service for our restaurants and customers.
What you will do:
- Coordinate with our logistics partners to manage the deliveries for our merchants who are restaurants, advise merchants whenever necessary
- Assist merchants in delivery amendments and cancellations
- Provide merchants with the delivery-related product support
- Advise merchants on delivery-related incidents and SOP to resolve them following guideline and compensation policy
- Champion any other relevant feedback that might arise to internal teams to improve our process and service
- Working locations can be flexible, able to work remotely, on weekends and when necessary
What we're looking for
- You are self-driven and passionate about helping merchants succeed
- You are tech-savvy and able to maneuver around technical systems
- You are organised and have strong attention to detail
- You take pride in your work quality with a customer service-oriented mindset
- Good command of Mandarin as you will be working with Chinese-speaking merchants
- You are open-minded and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment, and possess a good attitude towards learning and improving
- You are able to work 1 day on weekends out of 5 working days per week
If you are driven and looking for tremendous growth opportunities and want to grow with us, we would love to speak with you soon!
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: - Learning opportunities were limitless, so long as you had the heart and mind to do it - Mentors were encouraging and nurturing - they were very patient with me and helped me grow - Excellent working environment and company culture - the people are very inclusive and they work hard and play hard - Welfare in the office was amazing
Cons: During my short stay there, there was nothing much that I was unsatisfied with.