- The Nielsen Company Singapore Pte Ltd.
- Intern: Consumer Insights (Quantitative)
- Date Listed
- 11 Sep 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - 28 Dec 2018
47 Scotts Road, Goldbell Towers #13-00
- Allowance /
- $800 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
WE TURN BIG DATA INTO BIG IMPACT
Every day Nielsen helps thousands of companies around the world make faster, smarter, better business decisions by providing insights into the market dynamics and retail environment. We believe that the best data is meaningful and actionable for our clients – that is why our associates are trained to deliver insights that are simple to understand, recommendations that are practical to implement and address real client business issues.
YOU CAN GROW WITH US
Nielsen Fast Forward is your gateway into getting to know the world of consumer insights. As a Fast Forward Intern, you are offered a diverse range of learning opportunities and ample possibilities that are designed to stretch your capabilities, develop your technical and soft skills, and showcase how you can make a difference. Assignments will vary in character across the functions and practice areas. However, here is a general job profile of activities you will be driving as a Fast Forward Intern.
- Job Description
Consumer Insights (Quantitative)
- Work with market analysts to design, implement and deliver customised research solutions.
- Understand the process and function involved in quantitative market analysis with focus on consumer behaviour trends.
- Opportunity to manage fieldwork, observe and field-witness on-going studies.
- Assist in client service essentials which involve project design, research methodology, conceptualization, and client management.
- Involvement in consumer insights analysis and reporting.
- Contribute supplementary insights by conducting secondary research on existing market trends, projections and forecasts.
- Communicate with, and update clients and internal stakeholders on project status.