An established gourmet lifestyle brand since 2004, The Cookie Museum has won several local and international awards for our first-of-its-kind products, packaging and services.
Be part of The Cookie Museum’s passionate team as a valued Apprentice! Join us in a meaningful journey of self-discovery, learning and skills building. Uncover your true potential and abilities, as you benefit from invaluable hands-on experiences.
Our dedicated trainers and mentors will guide you through a customised training program and personal development plan. Gain fresh insights into the exciting specialty food business, while you make new friends with our close-knit team.
THE COOKIE MUSEUM has been the Top Awardee for the Singapore Service Star Award for two consecutive years (2009 & 2010), Top Winner of Spirit of Enterprise (2009), and most recently, Champion of Singapore Innovation Food Product (2017 - 2019) and Merit Winner of Singapore Best Food Product Award (2017 - 2019).
Founded in 2004, THE COOKIE MUSEUM has earned an unprecedented reputation for excellence & quality in our gourmet cookies, cakes & confectioneries. We’ve also been highly recommended by our esteemed customers for our distinctive variety of packaging, gifting services and experiential shopping experiences for our customers.
- Able to execute basic operational processes & protocols
- Provides high standard of customer service at all times
- Basic daily housekeeping
- Cashiering duties (POS Machine)
- Achieving sales target set by outlet supervisor
- Attending to customers’ needs and wants & providing recommendation promptly
- Able to commit at least 20 hours a week
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and is a supportive team player when working in a team
- Lively, energetic and dynamic individual
- People-oriented & self-driven to perform
- Warm & cheerful personality