Boxgreen is one of the fastest growing healthy snacks subscription business in Asia. We are reinventing the way consumers snack by leveraging the power of technology to deliver a personalized box of healthy & delicious treats.
Our vision is to make better quality foods more accessible, fun and nutritious. By using direct-to-consumer sales, analytics, and iterative product development, boxgreen is disrupting the food industry starting with the snack category.
Consumer preferences are changing rapidly, with more consumers discovering healthier, natural products across the home and offices, boxgreen aims to meet consumers’ evolving needs. With a large and growing fan base, an array of innovative products, a dedicated management team, and the backing of leading venture capital firms, boxgreen is uniquely positioned to deliver on this vision.
Boxgreen is looking for a high-energy and no-task-too-small intern with a passion for food and health/wellness to support the food science team. The team focuses on the new product development and analysis. Through this internship, you will gain an incredible amount of hands-on experience and gain an in-depth insight into innovation in the food manufacturing industry.
What does the job entail?
- Research and develop new and interesting products
- Research on upcoming food trends
- Assist in carrying out food application trials and shelf life analysis of the product
- Understand and review the production process
- Understand and research on the relevant ingredients and how each ingredient affects the stability and properties of the food
- Review product information for accuracy
- Develop nutritional label
- Liaise with external vendor
- Communicate product status with Regulatory Compliance and Quality Assurance teams
What kind of person we are looking for?
- Must be enthusiastic! We are a small team and need someone with a positive attitude that loves to juggle multiple projects at once
- Organized and detail oriented
- Should be a self-starter that knows how to prioritize and doesn’t require a lot of structure or guidance
- A "no job is too small" mindset
- An approachable & positive attitude
What are the requirements?
- Meticulous and excellent attention to details
- Good communication and writing skills
- Passionate with product development
- Able to work within tight timeline
- Fast learner and able to learn independently
- Singaporeans / Permanent Residents only