!00 Beach Road
Chope helps diners discover the best and most popular restaurants in Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Bangkok, Phuket, Jakarta, and Bali, all while being able to make reservations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere in the world. With nearly 2,000 restaurants on the network and millions of diners seated, Chope is committed to making restaurant dining and discovery easier than ever before.
We pride ourselves on a flexible and dynamic work environment that encourages team members to pursue diverse projects and tasks that suit their passions and strengths. Our key employees come from a diverse range of backgrounds, including consulting, engineering, hospitality, and technology.
We strongly believe in offering remuneration that is both competitive and fair to the individuals we hire and are looking for candidates that are interested in the challenge and excitement of working in a start-up.
As a Product Management intern, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with a rockstar PM team and wear multiple hats while designing creative solutions to our customer's greatest challenges. We promise you'll never be bored!
As a Product Management Intern you will …
- Interview customers and understand the points of friction in the product
- Translate these asks into feature requests and requirements
- Conduct competitor analysis, market landscape studies and surface new growth opportunities
- Develop and refine in-house databases and knowledge management tools to support business needs
- Participate in product QA testing to surface bugs and defects
- Actively contribute and create extensive documentation in the course of your work
- Assist the PM with product operations and administration
- Working towards/ completed a diploma or degree (Bachelors or Masters)
- Displays growth mindset - is very passionate about learning new skills and improving old ones
- Has a keen product sense - appreciates good designs, critiques standard ones
- Enjoys talking to customers from different walks of life
- Will be based in Singapore