- Norbreeze Group Pte Ltd
- Logistics Assistant (Digital)
- Date Listed
- 09 Oct 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 6 Months
2 Alexandra Road Delta House, 07-04
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 2,200 monthly
- Logistics / Supply Chain / Transport
- Retail / eCommerce
- Company Profile
An Asian retail specialist, Norbreeze Group is founded in 2004, co-owned and operated by Danish duo Anders Peter Juel Sauerberg and Anne Trads Juel Sauerberg. The couple established the company to distribute, market and build international accessible luxury brands that share a similar design philosophy of timeless allure and consistent pursuit of functionalism and quality.
- Job Description
- Working closely with 3rd Party Logistics on collection of goods, order processing and delivery
- Regularly updating of inventory on the online platforms we operate in
- Liaise with Logistics department to schedule for deliveries to and from our owned locations
- Monitoring 3rd Party Logistics performance, maintain constant communication and working relation with delivery providers
- Monitor and report key sales results on various marketplaces to Merchandising in order to better plan and anticipate product demand.
- Ensure all orders are delivered within lead time
- Timely process of 3rd Party Logistics and courier partners invoices before month end closing
- Manage Customer Service through the Cocomi Live chat and respond to queries on various platforms and marketplaces
- Preparation of Excel files for product uploads on various owned and partner platforms
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.