- The Ascott Limited
- Intern, Analytics
- Date Listed
- 11 Jul 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Aug 2018, For At Least 6 Months
2 Anthony Road, Singapore 229956
- Allowance /
- $800 monthly
- Information Technology
- Hotel and Accommodation Services
- Company Profile
The Ascott Limited is a Singapore company that has grown to be one of the leading international serviced residence owner-operators. It has over 45,000 operating serviced residence units in key cities of the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, as well as about 30,000 units which are under development, making a total of more than 74,000 units in over 500 properties.
The company's brands include Ascott, Citadines, Somerset, Quest, The Crest Collection and lyf. Its portfolio spans more than 130 cities across over 30 countries. Ascott's properties can be found in cities including New York, London, Paris, Brussels, Berlin and Barcelona in Europe; Singapore, Bangkok, Hanoi, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Seoul, Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong in Asia; Melbourne and Perth in Australia, Bangalore and Chennai in India; Dubai, Doha and Manama in the Middle East as well as Ghana in Africa.
Ascott, a wholly owned subsidiary of CapitaLand Limited, pioneered Asia Pacific's first international-class serviced residence with the opening of The Ascott Singapore in 1984. In 2006, it established the world's first Pan-Asian serviced residence real estate investment trust, Ascott Residence Trust. Today, the company boasts over 30 years of industry track record and award-winning serviced residence brands that enjoy recognition worldwide.
- Job Description
- Assist to convert excel reports into user-centric easy-to-understand Power BI dashboards.
- Help with maintaining, modification & resolving any user-related enquires on dashboards visualisation, data gap & user access.
- Support & ensure dashboards development are on time for delivery.
- Provide assistance for R related calculation on Data Modelling.
- Collaborate with users, if necessary, to ensure business requirement are met, and clarification on doubt.
- A good Bachelor’s degree in data analytics, IT (Business Intelligence) or any related analytics discipline from a recognized university.
- Demonstrate experience in data analytics and report writing.
- Working knowledge of analytics software e.g. R and visualization software e.g. Microsoft PowerBI
- Comfortable to work with multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Have good analytical and methodical skills.
- Possess an eye for detail, and is meticulous.
- Responsible, reliable and have the ability to ensure a detailed follow-through.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills to deal with people of different levels.
- Team player and yet able to work independently.
- Able to manage, prioritize and meet deadlines.