- That Marketing Guy
- Marketing Strategist, Junior
- Date Listed
- 28 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From 15 Feb 2019, For At Least 2 Months
- Location Name
- 89 Rowell Rd, #02-01, Singapore 208018
- Allowance /
- $650 - 800 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Company Profile
That Marketing Guy began in 2012 to champion the importance of good, efficient Marketing for any business, large or small.
From consultation, to conceptualisation and project implementation, That Marketing Guy is designed to function and perform as a natural extension of your business, just as a Marketing Department would.
- Job Description
We are looking for a marketing strategist to support our Business Development activities - primarily. You will be part of a dynamic team that works with clients across all industries to assist companies in achieving their marketing objectives. The position involves a variety of tasks, including designing integrated marketing campaigns, negotiating budgets, timelines, and expectations with clients and vendors.
To excel in this position, you will need a creative mind, critical thinking and time management skills. The successful candidate will be analytical as well as creative, with high attention to detail while possessing the ability to see the bigger picture. You will work with constantly changing industries, so being flexible and able to adapt quickly will give you an upper hand.
If you are a goal-oriented person, who is as keen to learn as you are to contribute, then this job is for you. Fresh graduates who don’t enjoy being mollycoddled are welcomed to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Source for, contact, prepare pitches and negotiate deals on behalf of The Company for new business
- Interim project management on an on-going basis
- Internal Business Development to increase value or duration of existing contracts
- Other related duties, as required
- Education or experience in Marketing or Communications will be a plus
- Fresh graduates welcomed
- To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability to learn fast and deal with uncertainty
- Ability to think critically and solve creatively
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Willingness to take initiative and ownership
- A passion of good, efficient marketing
- Working experience in creative design tools, social media platforms, and project management software is a plus