TechFin believes empowerment begins with knowledge. We provide accessible, high-quality skilled learning to help individuals, corporates and institutions to thrive in the new digital age. We aim to unlock potential and drive a new era of growth, productivity and innovation. Partnering with SMU Academy and Skillsfuture, we are running a series of FinTech, Tech and Web 3.0 courses since 2021. http://www.techfinconsulting.org/
Come join us and be part of creative team to enable consumers to learn about FinTech and Web 3.0. You will be learning and providing support for growing the TechFin brand and growing the base through multi-channel marketing and collaborating in a team environment.
Here at TechFin Global, we strive to provide opportunities for our team to learn, grow and thrive.
What you will do:
- Planning and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn including a budget allocation to maximise sign-ups and results
- End of end marketing for leads funnel, manage any in-person event
- Conceptualise, plan, execute and optimise marketing media with the creative and design team
- Ideate new campaign to optimise on business initiatives, pitch innovative content ideas and growth strategies to the marketing team
- Conduct research and generate content on Tech/ Web3.0/ FinTech related content
- Support and manage ad hoc key projects and/or marketing initiatives, manage any in-person event
- Coordinate launch plans, from timing to delivery with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyse data to identify consumer trends and insights, monitor and consistently improve performance key metrics and ROI to ensure campaign performance
- Flexible working arrangements (work from home / office),
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Proficient and comfortable with Zoom, Figma (other design software) and digital tools
- Willingness to learn about marketing, SEO, content marketing and lead generation with a professional drive
- Independent and able to work in a face-paced environment
- Relevant experience in Figma/ designing software would be a plus, but not required
- Minimum 3 months commitment. Flexible or Immediate Start
Diploma / A-Level / IB graduate / Poly and University internships welcome to apply.