The Company - ST Engineering Electronics Ltd
ST Engineering is a global technology, defence and engineering group specialising in the aerospace, electronics, land systems and marine sectors.
The Electronics sector specialises in the design, development and delivery of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) products, solutions and services addressing the needs of Smart Cities for Connectivity, Mobility and Security. Its deep technological and engineering expertise straddles business domains in Rail & Road engineering, Satellite Communications, Public Safety & Security, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Training & Simulation, Managed Services and Defence C4ISR.
It has presence in more than 30 global cities across North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, China, India and Southeast Asia. For more information, please visit www.stengg.com.
Job Brief (Full-Time / Contract / Internships)
We are looking for a individuals to be part of our Video Analytics team, who is passionate about building products that the customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-pace environment and work with our tech product development team to design, build and roll-out our “Deep Learning enabled” Video Analytics Software suite that deliver ST Engineering's vision and strategy in this domain.
In this role, you will be involved with the end-to-end implementation of deep learning models to tackle a broad range of real-world video analytics problems. You will be expected to translate state-of-the-art techniques into working products and deploy them at scale.
Our product development team has demonstrated its ability to create innovative solutions in the area of video analytics, and we are poised for the next phase of growth and expansion.
(Some of the listed) Responsibilities:
- Develop production quality video analytics software
- Carry out research to develop new techniques to improve performance of existing deep learning models
- Develop tools that help accelerate machine learning workflows
- Undergraduate in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject or equivalent
- Development skills in one of the following languages (Python, C++, Golang etc)
- Familiarity with working in a Linux environment
- Preferred experience using frameworks like TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Caffe2 and/or MXNet
- Strong problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills, with good communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance and monitoring, a good team player
- Preference will be given for those who can commit at least a 3 months’ internship period & above
- Fresh graduates / experienced hires looking to deep drive into the AI / Video Analytics area of expertise are also welcome
Working Perks & Professional Development:
- Great opportunity to get industry and enterprise experience.
- Exposure to the full spectrum of product development in the area of deep learning enabled video analytics,
- Join a young and dynamic team and forwarding looking working culture.
- Lots of room to thinker, experiment – in fact, there is too much work to try and do!
Related Job Searches:
ST Electronics (Info-Comm Systems) Pte Ltd
AI Engineer / Researcher (Deep Learning for Video Analytics)