At Spurwing, we have created an environment that helps our people be better every day.
If you’re seeking a company that values curiosity, initiative and bold perspectives to shape the future of communication in the healthcare, nutrition and sustainability sectors then you will thrive in our environment.
We get excited by people who will seize the opportunity and freedom to shape the work they do and the place they work. We’ll give you the chance to make an impact in the industries addressing the world's most significant challenges.
We’re proud of what we have achieved in just a few years and excited for what the future holds.
We have an exciting opportunity for an intern or graduate to join our team. You will work closely with the team, supporting them with a range of projects for our healthcare, food and nutrition clients. This includes research, report generation, supporting new business and marketing initiatives. We provide a hands-on approach to our internships, providing opportunities to learn and hone practical skills, collaborate with the team and build connections. You will be supported by a mentor throughout your internship, to offer invaluable guidance and feedback as you embark on your communications career.
- A Degree or Diploma-holder in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Media Studies, Journalism or any communications-related field
- Someone with a positive and thoughtful work attitude
- Possess strong research, writing and organisation skills, with very strong attention to detail and an ability to multi-task
- Solid working knowledge in Excel and Powerpoint
- Prior internship experience at a public relations agency or an organisation's corporate communications department would be advantageous
- Available for a minimum of six months, full time